Payment information

You may pay your ticket/criminal complaint through one of the following methods:
  • at Violations Bureau Window with either cash, check, money order or credit card
  • by mail with either check or money order please provide either ticket/complaint number
  • you can visit the states website at
  • you may pay any traffic and or criminal time payments online. Payments are accepted with a credit card only.

Bloomfield's Court Code is 0702

Any violations that you may receive that you think carry points, please check