Bloomfield Arts Org was created in response to the ever growing arts scene in the town. It is comprised of professional representatives from the arts organizations that currently call Bloomfield home, (both the non-profit and profit sector) as well as other artists and arts enthusiasts. Bloomfield is home to:
- The Oakeside Cultural Center
- Various concert bands and orchestras
- The revamped Multi Media Arts Center on Bloomfield Avenue
- Two professional acting schools
- Several professional theatre and dance companies
- The Westminster Arts Center on the Bloomfield College campus
All of these organizations host many arts organizations and events. In addition, Bloomfield College has a cutting edge Creative Arts and Technology Division which specializes in Animation, Game Development, Graphics for Print and Digital Media, Multi Media and the world wide web.
There is something for everyone waiting here in Bloomfield as the Arts are in Bloom!