Vaccines offered include:
- Diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough / pertussis (Tdap)
- Hepatitis B and Hepatitis A
- Human Papilloma Virus
- Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Zoster (Shingles)
Those with Medicare Part D are not eligible for this Program. Adults with Medicare Part D should obtain their vaccines at their pharmacy.
Cost: $15 One-time Registration fee; $10 Administration Fee. Vaccines are free.
For ages 19 years and over, please call to schedule an appointment.
- Actual Calendario de Vacunación para Adultos (PDF)
- Adult Contraindications and Precautions
- Adult Schedule, by Vaccine and Age Group
- Current Adult Vaccine Schedule (PDF)
- Pneumonia Vaccine Update for Adults, age 19 years and over
- Recommended Vaccinations Indicated for Adults Based on Medical and Other Indications
- Age: 19 years and over
- Cost: $25
- For those with Traditional Medicare, Cost: Free
A receipt will be provided at the time of immunization for insurance reimbursement.
- Age: 6 months through 18 years
- Cost: Same as Well Child Program
The seasonal influenza program is covered under the Well Child Program.
Please contact our office at 973-680-4058 if your child’s Health Care Provider is unable to obtain the influenza vaccine.
Every child, age 6 months through 59 months, attending a New Jersey child care center or facility must receive an influenza vaccine by December 31 of every year.
This is a New Jersey Department of Health mandatory requirement.
The Well Child Program is held on Wednesdays, starting at 9 a.m., by appointment. We see children that are uninsured or underinsured (those with insurance that does not cover immunizations). Our office will also take those with New Jersey Family Care Part A and Medicaid.
The Program includes:
- Age-appropriate immunizations
- Growth and development screening
- Hemoglobin screening
- Lead risk assessment and screening
- Tuberculosis (TB) risk assessment
Cost: One-time $10 registration fee; $10 administration fee / per child / per visit. Vaccines are free.